Practice Area Descriptions
- Aggravated Assault: If you’re facing aggravated assault charges, you need experienced legal representation. Reach out to our firm to speak with a criminal defense attorney.
- Criminal Immigration: Being convicted of a crime can have an impact on your immigration status and could leave you open to removal proceedings. Call our firm for help.
- Domestic Violence: Domestic violence cases can be complicated because of the close nature of the parties and previous relationship history. Talk to an attorney about your options if you’ve been charged.
- Drug Crimes: The state of California takes drug crimes very seriously. Get help with your criminal defense strategy when you contact our firm.
- DUI: It’s not illegal to enjoy a drink or two after work on a night out with friends, but if you choose to drive when you’re impaired, you could face criminal charges for driving under the influence.
- Felony Domestic Violence: Being accused of a crime is never pleasant, but when you’re being accused of perpetrating violence against someone you once loved, it can be even harder to understand.
- Homicide: Homicide is one of the most serious crimes you can be accused of. Reach out to an attorney to understand these charges, how they could affect your future, and your defense options.
- Marijuana Charges: In 1996, California became the first state to legalize medical marijuana, and recreational use was legalized 20 years later in 2016. This has led to many people believing that they can no longer face marijuana charges
- Sex Crimes: A sex crimes conviction carries significant penalties and can follow you for the rest of your life. Contact an attorney to find out what you need to know about these charges.